We strive to provide quality healthcare to the little ones. The department is committed to clinical care, administration and quality management and well equipped to diagnose and treat simple and common, everyday illness as well as complex diseases.
We understand that Paediatric care is just not about treating, it means providing answers and guidance throughout your child’s growth. That’s why we strive to build lasting, long-term relationships with parents so they can raise safe, healthy kids.
Some of the General Paediatric services offered at the hospital include:
- Prenatal consultations and counselling
- Complete New born care Neonatology, Nutrition and dietary counselling
- Care of illness supported by our specialty services including General Paediatrics
- General Health check-up
- Immunization (Vaccination)
- All newborn care, phototherapy routine health check up, Birth defects
- Childhood weight management
- Childhood infections, Flu, etc.
- Preventive Care, Suture/Laceration
- Acute Injury and Illness Care
- Asthma clinic , Allergy clinic
- Counselling of Parents for common Behavioral problems, Bedwetting
- Adolescent care.
- Preventive Health care advocated through a series of awareness and wellness programs that we run from time to time
|Monday – Saturday||10:00am – 01:00pm|
|Monday – Saturday||05:00pm – 08:00pm|
|Emergency Services||24 hours Open|